- 84% of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations users are the most likely to recommend their ERP system to industry colleagues evaluating ERP solutions.
- Oracle ERP Cloud’s availability and quality of training scored the highest across 22 ERP vendors, with 82% of their users saying they are satisfied and getting value.
- 83% of Unit 4 ERP‘s users are satisfied with vendor support, leading all ERP vendors included in the comparison.
These and many other fascinating insights are from SoftwareReview’s latest customer rankings published in their Data Quadrant Report for Enterprise Resource Planning. The report is based entirely on attitudinal data captured from verified owners of each ERP system reviewed. A total of 1,107 customer reviews were completed, evaluating 22 vendors. SoftwareReviews is a division of world-class IT research and consulting firm Info-Tech Research Group. Info-Tech’s business model is based on providing research to enterprise buyers on subscription, alleviating the need to be dependent on vendor revenue, which helps them stay impartial in their many customer satisfaction studies.
Key insights from the survey include the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Oracle ERP Cloud, and Unit 4 ERP are the most highly rated ERP systems in 2020, according to their users. SoftwareReview found that these three ERP systems have the highest combined Value Index and Net Emotional Footprint scores. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations achieved a composite score of 8.2, leading all 22 ERP vendors on this metric. SoftwareReview’s Enterprise Resource Planning Data Quadrant is shown below:
- Ten of the 22 ERP vendors had composite scores above the group average of 7.3 with Oracle ERP Cloud and Unit 4 ERP having the highest emotional footprint scores. Unit 4 ERP users say support satisfaction and ease of data integration are two notable strengths Unit 4 has, which contributes to their high composite score. Oracle ERP Cloud users rate say their ERP system excels at industry-specific capabilities, procurement management, and human capital management. The following is a category overview of the top ten ERP vendors ranked by Info-Tech:
- Comparing the top ten vendors across 11 ranking criteria provides insights into how their customer bases perceive them today. Info-Tech provides the category average at the bottom of the vendor capability summary so ERP buyers have a useful benchmark to compare potential systems with. The following is a comparison of the ten highest-rated ERP vendors by their users’ perception of them on each of eleven criteria: